One at a time

One at a time

Monday, July 28, 2008

Miss you, my old man!!

It will be one year on Thursday, July 31st that Aries has been gone. For those of you that were blessed to have met him can understand the huge void that has been left by his departure. There was something incredibly special about this big, old horse. He taught me so very much, not just about horses, but about how to handle what life throws at you. But Aries' departure has brought joy into my life also. Harold was brought back into my life due to the loss of this horse. He helped me at one of my darkest hours. Now, thanks to Aries, Harold and I are expecting this baby boy, a year to the day (well according to his due date) that Aries was euthanized.

I will forever remember you, my old man. Thank you for the years you gave me. I will forever treasure what you have done for me.

RIP
???- July 31-2007








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang it all Katie, you made me cry again!

Your blog is wonderful.

Hope you're doing okay too this week.

Aunt Ann