One at a time

One at a time

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Empty house? Only one day

Bahama pup left on Wednesday and Thursday it was discovered that one of the adopted dogs from last year was found on Facebook being given away. Ugh! I will never understand people. I am not even going to go there.  Friday, I went to go pick up Cindy Lou, a Chihuahua mix from her former adopter.

Cindy Lou is a basket case. She is scared shitless with no socialization. Not potty trained, but not crate trained.  Her adopter left her in the house with no boundaries and expects her to house train herself. I could go on and on but that would not do me or Cindy Lou any good.

Hopefully Cindy will find an adopter who will give her time and patience to allow her to develop into the dog she can truly be.



No comments: