One at a time

One at a time

Thursday, February 27, 2020

My sweet Moonpie!


  • Why do some dogs find their place in your heart before they even know you?  That was Moonpie for me.  It has taken me a while to post.  Moonpie has been in her home for a couple of months yet I have not even updated anything since she came.  Maybe, it was because I wanted to enjoy every single minute I was given with her. Moonpie was a true southern rescue.  We speculate about her past. It surely was not kind to her.  But she always moved forward. I simply love that precious face

Moonpie earned her Canine Good Citizen certificate at the Fond du Lac County Kennel Club AKC all bread show.  What a feat for both of us. She was with me only 6 days when we did this. I was very proud.

Moonpie was reunited with one of her puppies the day she arrived off of transport. He is twice her size but has the same love and enthusiasm for life as his mom.
Moonpie' and her babies southern rescue day.


No comments: