One at a time

One at a time

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A few more pictures of those who visited Jacob

Can't quite figure out home to get these pictures in the right order. Oh, well. Jacob's dr appointment went well yesterday. He gained 5 oz since Saturday and now weighs 7lb 11oz. The dr didn't feel there was a need to check his biliruben again. Yay! He is sleeping good and eating and pooping as he should. He is a very good baby!



My cousin Luke seemed pretty cool. And Great Grandma Mc just loves to hold me. I like that.


I need to lay out in the sun since I had a little bit of jaundice. I found out that Jack likes to sun bathe also, so when Momma was doing laundry, he joined me in catching some rays.


Here I am ready to go home... finally.








Daddy and I are happy to be home and relax.



I got to meet Greta and Jack. They have been waiting for a while to meet me. They were a little timid to go by me at first but now they like me a lot.

Here is my cousin, Olivia.

And my other cousin, Luke and his mommy, Aunt Shannon



This is my Great Aunt Deb


Cousin Kelly

Great Grandma Zim

My "new" babysitter, Ashley. Ashley's dad used to babysit for my daddy when he was a little boy.

Ashley's mom, Jodie.


Grandpa Ed and Grandma Helen





.

1 comment:

Andy said...

I need to visit the little guy soon.