One at a time

One at a time

Friday, August 15, 2008

Jacob has his two week old check yesterday. Everything was wonderful. His hospital screenings all came back normal. He weighed in at a whopping 8lb 12oz, which makes me a very happy momma. He measured 21 3/4 inches, so he is definitely a growing boy. He even has chubby cheeks now.
I was looking for a disc for my camera that wasn't full, and as I was doing so, I came across a picture of my nephew Brady when he was about 3 weeks old at Christmas. Now, I think Jacob completely resembles his dad. But I thought that I would post both pictures just to see if there is any similarities to my family.... I still don't think so....
And Jack just wants everyone to remember how exhausting it is to have to babysit Jacob all the time. It completely wears him out.