One at a time

One at a time

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We spent the holiday weekend up at the cottage. Beautiful weather, nice relaxing time. It was great.





Umm...


Jacob and Grandma


Greta was having issues, I think. Either she wanted to spend more time by Jacob since she is normally his protector and her services weren't needed this weekend, or she just wanted more attention. She thought that she could fit in Jacob's chair. I never figured she would, but I was proven wrong. Um, 60 lb dog in an infant seat... okay.



Greta also likes to play with Olivia. Olivia likes to dress up Greta in numerous different things.


And since Lu dog's owner doesn't update his blog, I figured I better give her a spot here. Isn't she cute? Greta and Jack don't think "cute" cuts it though. They did not like having to share their cottage and their family with another dog. They were a little bit crabby about her being around but I think they will all grow on each other. Only time will tell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I soooooo love the picture of Greta in Jack's seat. Gotta love the goofy dog.