One at a time

One at a time

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I hope that everyone enjoyed the beautiful weather as much as we did. Jacob wasn't sure why his daddy and I liked this weather. He seemed to think it was still cold. His trips outside were short thanks to the wind but he still enjoyed a little bit of sunshine.

Nothing real exciting happening right now so just a quick smile

Not sure how well this will upload. I am very challenged on how to use Harold's camera but it was beautiful out to night with the moon being almost full and the sky very clear. The moonlight was reflecting so brightly off of the ice down in the marsh. Some day I am going to figure out how to use this camera. If anyone has any ideas let me know...




2 comments:

Andy said...

Love the picture with the moon. Not sure if the camera has a night setting on it or not. If it does, turn it onto that setting, then turn the timer on and set it on something so that it doesn't shake. That normally works for me :)

Katie McNamara said...

There are so many settings on this camera it is overwhelming..... I will have to take a look in that whole night setting thing! Thank you Andrew!