One at a time

One at a time

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Aww...

No pics today since it was such a busy day.... but aww.... it is just so nice to have Phil home. Yesterday's questionable behaviors between horses have disappeared and both Cappy and E.T. are in love with Phil. She still doesn't like Shaggy and Harmony too close to her but they can all hang out in the pasture nicely.

I rode the big girl today. I actually got on her! How wierd is that? I haven't been on my 15hh Paint gelding for months but climbed on this monster of a horse today... She is just so level headed and easy going.... how nice it is to ride a horse. I have missed that... awww... my heart is with the bigguns...

And the best part... E.T. actually has a horse that wants to be his friend. Phil loves both of them. She is in heat so she loves boys but it is so nice to see E.T. act like the horse he is suppose to be. We took his crib collar off last night in hopes that he would be so infatuated with Phil that he wouldn't crib... we weren't so lucky... but if she wandered out to the pasture so would he. Maybe Phil can keep E.T. young. Who knows, right?


On another note, E.T. is not that old. I found out that he is only 19 years old. His racing name is Exhubert's Tip. He raced 89 times and is classified as a Winner with the Jockey Club of America. I also have confirmed that I have a dead horse living in my pasture as his previous owner has reported him as deceased as of June 18, 2007..... just don't ask.... it is a sore subject.

Awww.... I am just a very happy girl at the moment... happy baby... happy horses... happy donkeys....

No comments: