One at a time

One at a time

Monday, October 20, 2008

Jacob had a big weekend. He and Grandma Mary came down to Milwaukee with me on Friday since I was standing up in a wedding for one of my best friends, Betsy. He was such a good baby the whole entire time.


Here is Jacob and Grandma. We took a walk to the lake front on Saturday morning and stopped for a morning snack.
Daddy and his boy sure look cute all dress up, don't they?
The wedding was at the Milwaukee Art Muesum. It was simply goregous. Here are a few pictures from the reception.
Mom, me and Dad.
Mom and Dad
I think Harold was afraid of me. Hair done and make up on, and in a dress! I am not sure Harold has ever seen me quite this way. I was definitely out of my safety zone, but it was fun




Finally, I made Harold agree to take a nice picture of the three of us.



No comments: