One at a time

One at a time

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Jack, Greta and I went to dump apples for deer. Jack was happy. Greta showed she is getting old. She stopped half way down the lane. She didn't want to run anymore. So I went back and picked her up. She rode with me for the rest of the way.







Jacob getting his nap in so he can watch the football game with Daddy.


Aren't I cute in my Packer clothes?
Sitting like a big boy watching the game. Packers scored! Jacob is happy!



The cows got some apples before we headed out to feed the deer.

Here is Champ, one of the bulls. He wanted to make sure that he got his fair share of apples.


So I was trying to get a nice picture of Champ. He is a big boy but I was a bit slow, and Champ decided to show me what bulls do best....
Here are the youngest of the herd. The one the left I call Red Bull and the one on the right I call Red Bull White Ass (I got to see him be born). Some day, they will be called dinner.



No comments: